THIS IS MY DREAM

my dream  a chef and doctor

i like chef  because i love cooking  and i open bakery in malang , swiss , eropa , and  turki . ( i love )

i like doctor because i love help a anathor pople and i like  ( doctor surgery )

i realy like because i want to pleas the parents.  my dad a and i will make a great  store .

and i want to buy a beatifull home for parents . and i was always by his side until old .

and i want travel in the world wiht my parents .


THIS IS MY DREAM WIHT MY PARENTS

my dream 

i want to travel around the world  because i like this world thank you ( allah )

thank you for creating me wiht a sense . i am so glad that i can be invited around the world  whit

family . and i "m very lucky to have very special family .

thank you mother gave birth  to me to the world . i am so veryy..............

love my parents ........

THANK FOR READ MY STORY




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STORY OF QUIZZ AND KAHOOT

THIS MY STORY OUTING CLASS

BERBAKTI KEPADA ORANG TUA